"This role provides advanced administrative and clinical management support.
• Perform advanced administrative tasks including triage calls, coordination and scheduling.
• Assist with complex patient services including scheduling appointments, check outs, sending documentation and contacting appropriate stakeholders.
• Respond to complex inquiries and assist stakeholders according to procedures.
• Manage records including charts, files, and correspondence according to procedures.
• Assist with the maintenance of systems, procedures, and methods for record keeping and reporting.
• Schedule and provide administrative support for meetings, interviews, committees, conferences and calendars.
• Prepare presentations, letters, reports, memoranda, and related materials.
• Oversee office supplies for the department.
• Assist with new hire process and employee support including timekeeping.
• Other duties and administrative support projects as required.
"• Basic knowledge of medical terminology and protocols
• Basic knowledge HIPAA regulations
• Intermediate proficiency with electronic medical record software (EPIC)
• Intermediate proficiency with word processing software (Microsoft Word)
• Intermediate proficiency with spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel)
• Basic proficiency with presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong time management skills
• Solid conflict resolution skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with and relate to people at all levels
"Required Education: High School/GED
Preferred Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible administrative support experience in an academic, scientific or office setting.
ADMINISTRATIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: 3 years
Epic: 3 years
Documentation: 3 years
Correspondence: 3 years
Administrative Support: 3 years