We are currently seeking entry to mid-level IT Sales and Marketing Professionals, to help fulfill newly acquired client business as well as assist with current business needs. You must be able to establish strong relationships with clients through phone calls, meetings, and on-site visits.
You must also have:
· Develop new leads through cold-calling, emailing, and networking with C-Level and decision makers in the organization.
· Meet reasonable quotas for calls, emails, and meetings.
· Manage our existing accounts in your region and leverage those relationships to get new business.
· Maintain and build personal, fruitful relationships with our clients.
· Participate in trade shows and conferences as required.
· Work with our ATS/CRM to manage all contacts and leads.
This position requires strong negotiating and communication skills, a person who is highly motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and a strong desire to be the best. Excellent organization skills, with an emphasis on maintaining detailed documentation.
We have a fun team and we're energized by the consulting industry across the country, and attracting the very best candidates in the marketplace. If this position sounds like something you'd enjoy, apply!
Keywords: Sales, marketing, Business Development, Account Manager, Cold Calling, qualifying, Interviewing, negotiation, staffing, closing skills, Project Management, sales, staffing, sourcing, qualifying and negotiating, CIOs, CMIOs, CMOs, CFO's. The SM/ BDM, IT, EHR, Cold Calling, business development, sales, account management, cold calling, qualifying, placement)