Creates, coordinates, and manages advanced level projects involving organization-wide systems.
Manages 8 to 15 project staff members.
A Project Manager III is a senior contributor with similar responsibilities as the Project Manager II, but with a greater degree complexity. A Project Manager III may be involved in some leadership activities. A Project Manager III also:
• Manages large projects of moderate to high complexity which may include the creation, coordination and management of a project plan for major complex system installation or modification.
• Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
• Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
• Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
• Exhibits advanced proficiency in CHOP’s project management methodology, tools and practices.
• Demonstrates proficiency in creating detailed documentation for complex projects.
• Communicates effectively with project staff and stakeholders.
• Demonstrates effective consensus-building skills.
• Demonstrates ability to manage advanced level projects and to coach other team members.
• PMI member in good standing.
• PMP certified.
• A bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare IT or related field required.
• 8 to 15 years solid experience as a project manager in IT project management with increasing responsibilities.
• Master’s degree desired.