We are re-opening this position up, our hire ended up not being able to start.
We are looking for CONTRACT TO HIRE!!
Therefore candidates must be interested, and able to be hired in the US.
Sr. AEM Engineer----AEM stands for Adobe Experience Manager
Seeking creative, passionate, software engineer with a strong background in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a
relentless focus on user experience. At Cargill, we’ve recently established a team dedicated to building out the digital experiences our customers, suppliers, vendors and other third party participants engage in
with Cargill. We are positioning this “digital experience office” as an internal product development team within Cargill, pulling in demands from our business partners and customers to engage us in their
If you wonder whether your work here will matter to the world, just contemplate our company mission statement: “Nourish the World”. I dare you to find a more interesting company to work for in any
industry, and you can have an impact. And if you’re concerned that the work may become repetitive, fear not. Cargill is the largest privately held organization in North America – the diversity of 3rd customers
and vendors and other parties is endless in the food and agricultural businesses. And, what’s better than working for a family-friendly company headquartered in your backyard in the west metro of the Twin
Cities? Our team operates almost entirely out of Hopkins, with our core business partners located in Wayzata and a user base spread across the world in 60+ countries.
Strong candidates will have be agile-minded engineers, strong in AEM, experience throughout the entire development stack, and a broad background in custom software engineering. You’ll be embedded with
a team of custom software engineers, working in a stack that includes modern JS frameworks (React) and a java microservices architecture (Boostrap).
Minimum Required Qualifications
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5+ years in software engineering and/or IT Solution Delivery
• 2+ years experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, XLDeploy, Drone, etc.)
• Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API's
• Experience in an agile environment – focused on advocacy and puritan beliefs
• Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Undergraduate in the sciences or arts, with training certifications in software development.
• Undergraduate or masters in computer science or related field
• Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
• Experience with at least one Cloud Platform and Automation including: AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
• Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Adobe Experience Manager: 4 years
Java: 3 years
VMWARE: 3 years
AEM: 3 years